- IN STOCK BOWS (Available Now)
- Inventory Bow - Hand-carved 'Silent Hunter' Legacy Series Elite Recurve (62", 44# @ 28") - AVAILABLE NOW
Inventory Bow - Hand-carved 'Silent Hunter' Legacy Series Elite Recurve (62", 44# @ 28") - AVAILABLE NOW
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE (21) PHOTOS OF THIS BOW!
'Silent Hunter' is an investment-grade, heirloom Legacy series bow. This fine archery instrument features a meticulously hand-carved scene depicting an elusive wolf (silently stalking prey) within the concealment of his forest environment.
This original design incorporates a beautifully executed oak leaf motif carved into the bow riser and limb wedges. The carving is contained elegantly within the crisply carved borders along stylized contours and the inlaid accent stripes.
The same oak leaf design element is also carried into the inlaid silver plate/silver wire oak leaf flourishes — subtly incorporated at (4) locations on the riser end caps. Beautifully hand-engraved silver-plated limb bolts and bezels incorporate the 'Forest' style design further complimenting the overall design presentation.
NOTE: The photos presented here, show the 'unfinished' bow prior to receiving its final application of protective 'satin' finish coating. We anticipate completing the 'finishing phase' and having the bow ready to ship the week of November 21, 2022.
- Right Handed (Elite riser configuration)
- 62" Bow Length (best suited or 26"-29" draw length)
- 44# @ 28"
- Riser: Premium Indiana Black Walnut (footed with same)
- Limbs: Macassar Ebony Reverse footed with Exhibition-grade Stabilized Spalted Maple
- Striped tips
- Oregon Myrtle inlaid accent stripes
- Satin Finish
- Silver-plated, antiqued, hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels (solid brass) featuring a 'Forest' style engraving to beautifully compliment the silver wire/silver plate oak leave flourish inlay on the riser.