Tuscany Leather Shooting Glove
Handmade for Blacktail Bow Company in Italy, this glove features:
- Unlike other designs with stitch seams protruding between the finger gaps, our glove features a 'single stitch seam' along the back of the finger stalls — enhancing finger comfort and eliminating unnecessary obstruction/friction between the fingers and arrow during release.
- Fine leather from the famous Tuscany Tannery in Italy (Genuine vegetable-tanned) offers durability and a slick surface for smooth release. Estimate 100-shot break-in period for optimal comfort.
- Elastic-flex system for comfort and fit stability
- Velcro wrist Closure
- Embossed with Blacktail logo
Size: Small, Medium and Large
Sizing Reference Guide: The length from the wrist or base of the palm to the middle finger tip is as follows:
- Size: Small = 6.5"
- Size: Medium = 6.75" - 7.0"
- Size: Large = 7.25" -7.5"
NOTE: The Tuscany and Cerqua model shooting gloves are identical in design, differing only in the type of leather used.
- 'Cerqua' leather is slightly thicker (offering slightly more finger protection)
- 'Tuscany' leather is slightly thinner (offering slightly more feel)