Inventory Bow - Legacy Series - "Morning Run" (62", 55# @ 28") - SOLD
This Legacy series bow is entitled "Morning Run". It features a beautifully hand-carved scene depicting a Whitetail buck and two does running through the deep forest. On the site-window-side of the bow, deer tracks are carved from the lower limb wedges, up the riser and into the upper limb wedges. Our Master engraver has also prepared a special set of hand-engraved limb-bolts and bezels . Undoubtedly, this world-class, heirloom Blacktail bow will be a cherished addition to any fine bow collection.
- Right Handed (19" Elite Riser Configuration)
- 62" Bow Length (best suited for a 26"-29" draw length)
- 55# @ 28"
- Riser: Cocobolo footed with Zebrawood
- Limbs: Cocobolo footed with Zebrawood
- Striped tips
- Bloodwood inlayed accent stripes
- Satin Finish
- Hand-engraved solid brass limb bolts and bezels