Inventory Bow - Hand Carved Legacy Series "Sky Hunter" Recurve (62"E, 48# @ 28") - AVAILABLE NOW
We are pleased to present this very special hand-carved Legacy Series bow —the 3rd of our 25th Anniversary Legacy Series edition.
This bow is entitled "Sky Hunter". The design concept depicts the ultimate arial predator - the falcon on a duck kill. A hand-carved scene on the off-side of the sight window, depicts a magnificent falcon after a successful chase, mantling over his prey (a duck).
Throughout the surface of this fine shooting instrument, the hand-carving and inlay work is executed at the highest level. An intricate scroll leaf design (incorporating engraved silver) graces the upper and lower riser footing in four locations. Additionally, a beautifully hand-carved, intertwined leaf/scroll pattern wraps the bow grip and limb wedges with delicate precision. This fine grip is extremely comfortable in the hand.
Our Master engraver has also prepared a very special set of hand-engraved limb-bolts and bezels plated in fine silver in celebration of our 25th anniversary. Undoubtedly, this world-class, heirloom Blacktail bow will be a cherished addition to any fine bow collection.
- Right Handed (19" Elite Riser Configuration)
- 62" Bow Length (best suited for a 26"-29" draw length)
- 48# @ 28"
- Riser: Premium Black Walnut footed with same
- Limbs: rare Hawaiian Figured Koa footed with African Wenge
- Striped tips
- Bloodwood inlayed accent stripes
- Hand-engraved/hand-inlaid Silver elements
- Satin Finish
- Hand-engraved special 25th Anniversary Edition solid brass limb bolts and bezels (Silver Plated)
SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THIS BOW! (scroll down)
Online Payment Options:
- Option-A: Select 'Add to Cart' (BLUE button) below for standard credit card payment.
- Option-B: Select 'Add to Cart' (GREEN button) below to take advantage of our special promotion 'Buy now, pay later with Klarna' (0% APR for 36 months) financing option.