- REFERENCE GALLERY (Example Wood Combinations)
- Inventory Bow (Legacy Series - "Ancient Trail") - SOLD
Inventory Bow (Legacy Series - "Ancient Trail") - SOLD
This Legacy series bow is entitled "Ancient Trail". It features a beautifully hand-carved scene depicting three Elk (a bull and two cows) running along an ancient alpine trail. On the site-window-side of the bow, elk tracks are carved from the lower limb wedges, up the riser and into the upper limb wedges. Our Master engraver has also prepared a special set of hand-engraved 'Azteca' style limb-bolts and bezels . Undoubtedly, this world-class, heirloom Blacktail bow will be a cherished addition to any fine bow collection.
- Right Handed (19" Elite Riser Configuration)
- 62" Bow Length (best suited for a 26"-29" draw length)
- 48# @ 28"
- Riser: Bocote footed with Wenge
- Limbs: Bocote reverse footed with Wenge
- Striped tips
- Purpleheart inlaid accent stripes
- Hand-carved Macassar Ebony inlaid elk
- Satin Finish
- Hand-engraved solid brass limb bolts and bezels