NEW for 2018 - "AQVA" Italian Leather Shooting Glove
Handmade for Blacktail Bow Company in Italy, this stylish glove features:
- Unlike other designs with stitch seams protruding between the finger gaps, our "AQVA" glove features a 'single stitch seam' along the back of the finger stalls — enhancing finger comfort and eliminating unnecessary obstruction/friction between the fingers and arrow during release.
- The 'AQVA' shooting glove incorporates fine 'Cerqua' leather from the famous Tuscany Tannery in Italy (Genuine vegetable-tanned) which offers durability and a slick surface for smooth release. Estimate 100-shot break-in period for optimal comfort.
- Stylish open finger stall strap system
- Expansive fit flexibility (5-size options) for ultimate comfort
- Size: Small (S2), Medium (M3, M4) and Large (L5, L6)
- Adjustable buckle/Snap wrist Closure
- Color: Two-tone Ebony/Tobacco Leather with Embossed Pewter Blacktail logo and light contrasting stitching
NOTE: The AQVA Italian Leather Shooting gloves (available in 5 sizes), gives archers precision fit options stepping incrementally in size including size Small; two Medium sizes (M3 and slightly larger M4); two Large sizes (L5 and slightly larger L6).
Sizing Reference Guide: The length from the wrist or base of the palm to the middle finger tip is as follows:
- Size: Small (S2) = 6.5"
- Size: Medium (M3) = 6.75"
- Size: Medium (M4) = 7.0"
- Size: Large (L5) = 7.25"
- Size: Large (L6) = 7.5"
- Please note, the wrist fastening system is adjustable and will allow this length to fine-tuned further.
- The 'AQVA' and 'Cerqua' leather is slightly thicker (offering slightly more 'finger comfort/protection)
- 'Tuscany' leather is slightly thinner (offering slightly more 'string feel')