Inventory Bow (Legacy Series) SOLD
Like to see more photos of this bow? Click here.Specifications:
- Right Handed
- 62" Bow Length
- 48# @ 28"
- Riser: Premium American Black Walnut footed with same
- Limbs: Yew footed with American Black Walnut
- Striped tips
- Yew inlayed accent stripes
- Satin Finish
In a word, this investment-grade Legacy Series bow is simply awesome! Our mission at Blacktail is to produce the finest traditional archery bows in the world. Our Legacy Series bows set the benchmark. Carefully thought out in every way, it is a one-of-a kind, fully functional work of art. This stunning bow is truly an heirloom piece any serious high-end bow collector will certainly cherish. Of special note, this is the first Blacktail Legacy Series bow every created with the 19" Elite riser configuration.
- Intricately hand-carved scrollwork, snake scales, borders and lines grace the bow with perfect balance
- An amazing hand-carved scene of a trophy buck (from premium tight-grained boxwood) leaping over a fallen log (wild applewood) adorns the back of the site window.
- Silver alloy (will not tarnish) is hand inlayed tastefully in the surface of the grip area and other accent areas of the bow.
- Tauga ivory leaf inlay is also incorporated.
- The design concept of this special edition bow embodies an 'Old World European' style. In order to perfect the look, we incorporated a vintage patina treatment, using a hand-rubbed application of a special oil/wax blend, followed by a subtle varnish sealer. The results are remarkable.
- To compliment the presentation, a beautiful set of our solid brass, hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels are included with this masterpiece bow.