Inventory Bow (Legacy Series) SOLD
- Right Handed
- 60" Bow Length
- 52# @ 28"
- Riser: Premium American Black Walnut footed with same
- Limbs: Highl figured exhibition-grade Australian York Gum Burl footed with American Black Walnut
- Striped tips
- Purpleheart inlayed accent stripes
- Satin Finish
There is simply nothing else like it in the world. The first Legacy Series (Sitka riser configuration) bow ever created, this investment-grade bow is expected to rapidly appreciate in value. Our mission at Blacktail is to produce the finest traditional archery bows in the world. Our Legacy Series bows set the benchmark. Carefully thought out in every way, it is a one-of-a kind, fully functional work of art. This stunning bow is truly an heirloom piece any serious high-end bow collector will certainly cherish.
- Masterfully hand-carved Art Neuvo styling, scrollwork, snake scales, borders and lines grace the bow with perfect balance
- An amazing hand-carved scene of a bull elk (from premium tight-grained boxwood) adorns the back of the site window.
- Fine gold and silver is hand inlayed tastefully in the surface of the grip area and other accent areas of the bow.
- Mother of pearl inlay is also incorporated on both sides of the bow.
- The design concept of this special edition bow embodies an 'Old World European' style. In order to perfect the look, we incorporated a vintage patina treatment, using a hand-rubbed application of a special oil/wax blend, followed by a subtle varnish sealer. The results are remarkable.
- To compliment the presentation, a beautiful set of our solid brass, hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels are included with this masterpiece bow.