- REFERENCE GALLERY (Example Wood Combinations)
- Inventory Bow - Hand Carved Legacy Series 'Out of Nowhere' (62", 40# @ 28") - SOLD
Inventory Bow - Hand Carved Legacy Series 'Out of Nowhere' (62", 40# @ 28") - SOLD
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THIS BOW!
We are pleased to offer this one-of-a-kind, hand-carved Legacy Series Elite Take-down recurve bow, entitled 'Out of Nowhere'.
This heirloom bow features an original design with a highly detailed hand-carved scene capturing the spirit of adventure at the moment of an unexpected encounter. The grip, riser caps and limb wedges feature extensive carving and etched silver plate inlay, executed with uncompromising precision. The matching limb bolts and bezels are hand-engraved, silver-plated and antiqued to perfectly compliment this remarkable bow. The featured woods in this bow include premium Indiana Black Walnut, stabilized Oregon Buckeye Burl and rare Tiger Stripe Myrtle. We anticipate this amazing bow is destined to become a treasured addition to the fine bow collection of a very fortunate archer.
- Right Handed (19" Elite riser configuration)
- 62" Bow Length (best suited for a 27"-30" Draw Length)
- Draw Weight: 40# @ 28"
- Riser: Black Walnut footed with Black Walnut
- Limbs: Tiger Stripe Myrtle footed reverse footed with Buckeye Burl
- Striped tips
- Myrtle inlaid accent stripes
- Silver (engraved) inlaid scroll details
- Satin Finish
- Hand-engraved, Silver-plated antiqued Limb Bolts/Bezels
Online Payment Options:
- Option-A: Select 'Add to Cart' (BLUE button) below for standard credit card payment.
- Option-B: Select 'Add to Cart' (GREEN button) below to take advantage of our special promotion 'Buy now, pay later with Klarna' financing option.