- REFERENCE GALLERY (Example Wood Combinations)
- Inventory Bow (Legacy Series) -hand-carved/hand-engraved (SOLD)
Inventory Bow (Legacy Series) -hand-carved/hand-engraved (SOLD)
- Right Handed (Elite riser configuration)
- 64" Bow Length
- 44# @ 28"
- Riser: American Black Walnut footed with American BlackWalnut
- Limbs: Figured Myrtle reverse footed with "Storm Cloud" Buckeye Burl
- Striped tips
- Myrtle inlayed accent stripes
- Satin Finish
- Photos shown with hand-engraved Forest limb bolts and bezels (included with this bow)
Gallery - Inventory Bow (Legacy Series)
There is simply nothing else like it in the world. This stunning Legacy Series (Elite riser configuration) bow is an investment-grade masterpiece expected to rapidly appreciate in value. Our mission at Blacktail is to produce the finest traditional archery bows in the world. Our Legacy Series bows set the benchmark. Carefully thought out in every way, it is a one-of-a kind, fully functional work of art. This Legacy Series bow is truly an heirloom piece any serious high-end bow collector will certainly cherish.
- Masterfully hand-carved Art Neuvo styling, scrollwork, intricate basket weave, borders and lines grace the bow with perfect balance
- An amazing hand-carved scene of a Rocky Mountain Bighorn ram (from premium tight-grained boxwood) adorns the back of the site window.
- Fine silver is hand inlayed tastefully in the surface of the grip area and other accent areas of the bow.
- The design concept of this special edition bow embodies an 'Old World European' style. In order to perfect the look, we incorporated a vintage patina treatment, using a hand-rubbed application of a special oil/wax blend, followed by a marine-grade epoxy. The results are remarkable.
- To compliment the presentation, a beautiful set of our solid brass, hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels are included with this masterpiece bow.