- REFERENCE GALLERY (Example Wood Combinations)
- Inventory Bow - Legacy Series 'Dancing Wind' Recurve (62", 46# @ 28") - SOLD
Inventory Bow - Legacy Series 'Dancing Wind' Recurve (62", 46# @ 28") - SOLD
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THIS BOW!
We're pleased to make available this heirloom, hand-carved Blacktail Legacy series bow, entitled 'Dancing Wind'.
This extraordinary bow features an original design expressed through a meticulously hand-carved execution depicting a critical element of any hunting experience — wind. Whether a steady flow or a swirling nemesis, every hunter knows that reading the wind is paramount to success in the hunt. The intricately carved scrollwork (symbolic of the ever-present wind) is pervasive throughout the riser and limb wedge surfaces. The bolting buck and doe — in concert with the hunter's unreleased arrow — speak to invisible whispers, carried on the 'dancing wind' that unveil the hunter's concealment.
The featured woods in this bow include premium Indiana Black Walnut, rare Hawaiian Curly Koa and Cocobolo. This stunning bow will be a treasured addition to any fine bow collection.
- Right Handed (19" Elite riser configuration)
- 62" Bow Length (best suited for a 27"-30" Draw Length)
- Draw Weight: 46# @ 28"
- Riser: Black Walnut footed with Black Walnut
- Limbs: Cocobolo reverse footed with Hawaiian Curly Koa.
- Striped tips
- Myrtle inlaid accent stripes
- Satin Finish
- Hand-engraved, solid brass 'Engraver's Special' Limb Bolts/Bezels
Online Payment Options:
- Option-A: Select 'Add to Cart' (BLUE button) below for standard credit card payment.
- Option-B: Select 'Add to Cart' (GREEN button) below to take advantage of our special promotion 'Buy now, pay later with Klarna' financing.