Inventory Bow - 30th Anniversary Commemorative Legacy Series Elite TD Recurve (64", 45# @ 28") - SOLD
SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM FOR MORE PHOTOS
Celebrating 30 years in business!
In celebration of our 30th year, we are pleased to offer this hand-carved investment-grade, heirloom — our 30th Anniversary Commemorative edition Blacktail Legacy Series recurve bow, entitled 'In Pursuit of Excellence'.
The extensive level of carving and inlay execution on this bow is nothing short of breathtaking. A mind-boggling number of individually hand-cut and hand-inlaid elements adorn the surface of this fine shooting instrument. An intricate flourish design (incorporating silver wire and golden European Boxwood inlay, burned with a micro-cautery needle for incredible dimensional detail) graces the upper and lower riser in four locations. An innovative and remarkable execution of a hybrid 'bi-dimensional' hand-carved and inlaid vine flourish detail wraps the bow grip, perimeter and limb wedges with delicate precision. Close inspection of this treatment reveals the shear amount of work involved . Each piece of inlay also incorporates a subtle cautery etching for added interest.
An action scene depicting a mountain lion in pursuit of a magnificent buck is inlaid in golden European Boxwood into the side of the riser — a symbolic expression of our foundational Blacktail mantra 'In Pursuit of Excellence',
This investment-grade Blacktail Legacy bow incorporates an all original design laid out in a stunning, well-balanced presentation. Truly, this is a one-of-a-kind, heirloom treasure capturing a celebration of archery, bowhunting and Blacktail's foundational commitment to the pursuit of excellence. It is easy to appreciate the epic amount of time involved in the intricate execution of the inlay and carving detail on this bow. Our Master engraver has also prepared a very special set of hand-engraved limb-bolts and bezels in celebration of our 30th anniversary. Undoubtedly, this world-class, heirloom Blacktail Legacy bow will be a cherished addition to any fine bow collection and a highly collectible piece of archery history.
- Right Handed (19" Elite Riser Configuration)
- 64" Bow Length (best suited for a 28"-31" draw length)
- 45# @ 28"
- Riser: Premium Black Walnut footed with same
- Limbs: Hawaiian Curly Koa footed with Cocobolo
- Striped tips
- Satinwood inlaid accent stripes
- Hand-engraved/hand-inlaid Silver and Golden European Boxwood elements
- Satin Finish
- Hand-engraved 30th Anniversary Edition solid brass limb bolts and bezels
Online Payment Options:
- Option-A: Select 'Add to Cart' (BLUE button) below for standard credit card payment.
- Option-B: Select 'Add to Cart' (GREEN button) below to take advantage of our special promotion 'Buy now, pay later with Klarna' financing option (0% APR for 36 months)