Inventory Bow (Legacy Series) - SOLD
This special Legacy Series bow is entitled "Stalk & Strike". A tribute to the battle for survival among predator and prey on African soil, this hand-carved piece depicts a story of pursuit. On one side of the bow, Cape Buffalo and Lion tracks foretell the impending encounter (revealed on the other side of the bow) between two of the most powerful animals on the African plains. Primitive weaving details wrap the composition bringing to life the spirit of Africa. Our Master engraver has prepared a very special one-of-a-kind set of hand-engraved limb-bolts and bezels for this bow that are simply stunning! Undoubtedly, this heirloom Blacktail bow will be a cherished addition to any fine bow collection.
- Right Handed (16" Sitka Riser Configuration)
- 60" Bow Length (best suited for a 27"-30" draw length)
- 45# @ 28"
- Riser: Bolivian Rosewood footed with Shedua
- Limbs: Colored Myrtle footed with Shedua
- Striped tips
- Bloodwood inlayed accent stripes
- Satin Finish
- This bow includes one-of-a-kind, hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels
Gallery - Inventory Bow (Legacy Series)
Click on the images below for a larger view.