Inventory Bow - Hand-carved 'Great Hunter' Legacy Series Elite Recurve (62", 42# @ 28") - SOLD
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE (20) MORE PHOTOS OF THIS BOW!
- Design Summary:An investment-grade treasure for any collector, this fully functional fine archery instrument is a tribute to the grand history of Native American archery.
- 'Great Hunter' is an heirloom Native American themed Legacy series bow featuring a myriad of hand-carved details including a noble Chief profile, beaded breast plate, feathers, ram horn texturing, silver wire scroll and medallion inlays. No matter where along the surface of this bow you look, the design layout and details are tantalizing. Wow!
- Right Handed (Elite riser configuration)
- 62" Bow Length (best suited or 26"-29" draw length)
- 42# @ 28"
- Riser: American Black Walnut footed with Oregon Myrtle
- Limbs: Figured Myrtle footed with Exhibition-grade Stabilized Spalted Maple
- Striped tips
- Oregon Myrtle inlayed accent stripes
- Satin Finish
- The Native American themed hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels (solid brass) features a 'Sun Harvest' design and adds a beautifully complimentary appointment to the bow.
An excellent accessory pairing for this bow is our Native American themed, hand-tooled leather arm guard with matching feather design in the Dark Chocolate colorway. Check it out in the SHOP (in the Arm Guard section).
Online Payment Options:
- Option-A: Select 'Add to Cart' (BLUE button) below for standard credit card payment.
- Option-B: Select 'Add to Cart' (GREEN button) below to take advantage of our special promotion 'Buy now, pay later with Klarna' (0% APR for 24 months) financing option.