Inventory Bow (Legacy Series) - SOLD
SCROLL DOWN to bottom of page to see 30+ photos of this amazing bow!
- Right Handed (16" Riser Configuration)
- 62" Bow Length (suitable for 28"-31" draw lengths)
- 52# @ 28"
- Riser: Premium American Black Walnut footed with same
- Hand-carved with 9K gold inlay
- Limbs: High figured exhibition-grade Australian York Gum Burl footed with Bocote
- Striped tips
- Satinwood/Cocobolo inlayed accent stripes
- Satin Finish
- See gallery (at bottom of page) for more photos and design details!
Gallery - Inventory Bow (Legacy Series)
There is simply nothing else like it in the world. This amazing Legacy Series (16" riser configuration) bow is a one-of-a-kind investment-grade bow, expected to rapidly appreciate in value. Our mission at Blacktail is to produce the finest traditional archery bows in the world. Our Legacy Series bows set the benchmark. Carefully thought out in every way, it is a one-of-a kind, fully functional work of art. This stunning bow is truly an heirloom piece any serious high-end bow collector will certainly cherish.
- Masterfully hand-carved Celtic styling, scrollwork, snake scales, borders and lines grace the bow with perfect balance
- A roaring bear (hand-carved in amazing detail from premium tight-grained boxwood) adorns the back of the site window.
- Fine 9K gold is hand inlayed tastefully in the surface of the grip area and other accent areas of the bow.
- The design concept of this special edition bow embodies an 'Old World European' style. In order to perfect the look, we incorporated a vintage patina treatment, using a hand-rubbed application of a special oil/wax blend, followed by a durable marine-grade epoxy finish. The results are remarkable.
- To compliment the presentation, a beautiful set of our solid brass, hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels are included with this masterpiece bow.