Inventory Bow (Legacy series - Native American Indian design) - SOLD
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THIS BOW!
- Right Handed (Elite riser configuration)
- 64" Bow Length (best suited or 27"-30" draw length)
- 52# @ 28"
- Riser: American Black Walnut footed with American BlackWalnut
- Limbs: Curly Maple reverse footed with "Storm Cloud" Buckeye Burl
- Striped tips
- Myrtle inlayed accent stripes
- Satin Finish
- Silver inlay details
- Premium hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels (included with this bow)
Gallery - Inventory Bow (Legacy series)
There is simply nothing else like it in the world. One of our all time favorite bows, this stunning Legacy Series (Elite riser configuration) bow is an investment-grade masterpiece expected to rapidly appreciate in value. Our mission at Blacktail is to produce the finest traditional archery bows in the world. Our Legacy Series bows set the benchmark. Carefully thought out in every way, it is a one-of-a kind, fully functional work of art. This Legacy Series bow is truly an heirloom piece any serious high-end bow collector will certainly cherish.
- Masterfully hand-carved Native American Indian styling, scrollwork, traditional bone/breastplate and buckskin stitching details, borders and lines grace the bow with perfect balance
- An amazing hand-carved scene of the iconic American Bison (from premium tight-grained boxwood) adorns the back of the site window.
- Fine silver is hand inlayed tastefully in the surface of the grip area and other accent areas of the bow.
- The design concept of this special edition bow includes a vintage patina treatment, using a hand-rubbed application of a special oil/wax blend. The results are remarkable.
- To compliment the presentation, a beautiful set of our solid brass, hand-engraved limb bolts and bezels are included with this masterpiece bow.
- Also included is a Blacktail arm guard with matching Native American Indian theme details.